Subject: FW: Reminder: Future of the Postal Sector Survey
From: "TTJA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Konkurentsiamet"
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 11:33:35 +0300

Tere

Edastame kirja vastavalt kuuluvusele.

Lugupidamisega

Tarbijakaitse ja Tehnilise Järelevalve Amet

From: Postal Sector Study <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2024 10:57 AM
To: TTJA <[email-masked]>
Subject: Reminder: Future of the Postal Sector Survey

Dear Sir or Madam,

We recently contacted you regarding a study that we are carrying out on
behalf of the European Commission on the future of the postal sector
(please see the original email below).

We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that there is still
time to provide information and that the deadline for responses to the
survey is 31st May 2024.

Should you have any questions or difficulties completing the survey,
please do not hesitate to get in touch via [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

We would like to invite you to take part in the survey for the study
researching the future of the postal sector in the EU. The survey can be
accessed  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/postalsurvey> here.

The survey aims to collect information from key stakeholders that we have
found difficult to obtain from online sources and publicly available
databases. The survey complements the ongoing work of the study and will
cover topics such as:

*	Postal volumes
*	Employment
*	Coverage and access to services
*	Quality of services
*	Affordability
*	Market competition
*	Diversification
*	Scope, cost and sustainability of the USO

The survey will also look at inputs and assumptions for the assessment
model looking at quantifying the postal sector in 2040. We will also be
running interviews alongside the survey. Depending on your answers to the
survey we may be interested in speaking with you to understand you answers
some more and get a better understanding of the context.

The deadline for completing the survey is 31th May 2024.

A privacy statement for the consultation activities and supporting letter
from the Commission can be found
<https://rpaltd.co.uk/projects/future-of-the-postal-sector-study/> here.

We have set up a functional mailbox for this study
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ).
Please use this email address for all correspondence.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or share comments.

Kind regards,

Daisy Copping
Consultant

T: +44 (0)1603 558 442 (switchboard)

E: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www. <http://rpaltd.co.uk/> rpaltd.co.uk

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.

If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it
from your system.

Risk & Policy Analysts Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02484467.

Registered office: Suite C Floor 2, The Atrium, St. Georges Street,
Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1AB, United Kingdom